Model - EP-30
Volts / Hz - 115 volt / 60 Hz
Wattage - 18 watt
Ampere - 0.18 A
Air Volume - 30 Litter / min (1.06 CFM)
Pressure - 0.017 Mpa (2.4 PSI)
Water depth Max. - 64 inches (5.3 feet)
Size of outlet - 8 mm (5/16")
Manifold - 1 connector with 4 standard air line outlet manifold
- Air pump should be placed above the water level for maximum performance. If pump is positioned under the aquarium, a check valve must be used to prevent back siphoning of water during the power outage.
- To prevent possible electric shock, air pump must be installed in a clean and dry place.
- If the air pump accidentally falls into the aquarium, unplug the unit before retrieving it from the tank
- To avoid electrical shock, do not operate air pump if it has a damaged cord or a wet plug.
- Only use a proper rating extension cord when needed. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the pump rating may over heat.
- Air pump is for indoor use only.
- To prevent damage to the air pump, air stones should be cleaned or replaced periodically.
- Make sure that your electrical voltage is the same as listed voltage on the label of the air pump
- Always use a properly grounded electrical outlet
Oil free design
Piston driven air pump
Solid aluminum body
Single moving part
- Small Koi Ponds
- Fish culture systems
- In-store display fish tanks
- Small Septic tanks
- Sea food restaurants
- Air driven protein skimmer
Available at the online store, click here.